$6 HOT LIST
We offer certain maintenance medications for special pricing for non-insurance customers. We also have our own discount program.
Diabetes $6 (30 day supply) $16 (90 day supply)
Glipizide 5mg, 10mg 60 180
Glipizide ER 5mg 30 90
Metformin 500mg, 850mg, 1000mg 60 180
Metformin ER 500mg 60 180
Metformin ER 750mg 60 180
Cholesterol $6 (30 day supply) $16 (90 day supply)
Simvastatin 10mg, 20mg, 40mg 30 90
Vitamin & Nutrition $6 (30 day supply) $16 (90 day supply)
Folic acid 1mg 30 90
Mental Health $6 (30 day supply) $16 (90 day supply)
Ropinirole 0.25mg, 0.5mg 30 90
1mg, 2mg, 3mg, 4mg
Amitriptyline 10mg, 25mg 30 90
Buspirone 5mg, 10mg 60 180
Citalopram 10mg, 20mg, 40mg 30 90
Fluoxetine 10mg, 20mg, 40mg 30 90
Lithium carb 300mg 60 180
Risperidone 0.25mg, 0.5mg, 1mg,
2mg, 3mg, 4mg 30 90
Blood Pressure $6 (30 day supply) $16 (90 day supply)
Lisinopril/HCTZ 20/25mg 30 90
Losartan/HCTZ 50/12.5mg 30 90
Metoprolol Tart 25mg, 50mg, 100mg 60 180
Ramipril 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg 30 90
Atenolol 25mg, 50mg, 100mg 30 90
Carvedilol 3.125mg, 6.25mg,
12.5mg, 25mg 60 180
Clonidine 0.1mg, 0.2mg, 0.3mg 60 180
Furosemide 20mg, 40mg, 80mg 30 90
Hydralazine 10mg, 25mg, 50mg 90 270
HCTZ 12.5mg, 25mg, 50mg 30 90
HCTZ 12.5mg cap 30 90
Isosorbide Monohydrate ER 30mg, 60mg 30 90
Lisinopril 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg,
20mg, 30mg 30 90
Lisinopril/HCTZ 20/25mg 30 90
• Medication Adherence This is a patient care service that allows all of a patient’s medications to be filled at the same time every month which allows better adherence to taking medications.
• Delivery Service We deliver for free within a 10-mile radius of the pharmacy.
• Multi-Dose Packaging This services allows patients to have their medications packaged and labeled by date and time of day.
• Immunizations/Travel Vaccinations We offer year-round immunizations and travel vaccinations. This service is free with applicable insurances and available on a self-pay basis according to state standard pricing.
• Retail Service We offer our customers’ products that will help them live healthier lives. We have over the counter (OTC) products and other health care items available to help aid in their daily needs.
• Compounding We offer simple compounding services for preparations such as throat mixtures, mouth sores and incontinence creams. These will be prepared only from a doctor’s prescriptions for your unique health care needs.
• Diabetes Prevention Program We host a diabetes prevention program that targets those with pre-diabetes or who are at risk of Type 2 diabetes. This program is led by a trained lifestyle coach who teaches everyone how to start the path to healthier living.
• Medication Therapy Management (MTM) This is a group of services that optimize therapeutic outcomes for individual patients to help improve medication use and medication-related outcomes. We work closely with our patients to devise an action plan that will be individualized to each patient to improve their therapeutic outcomes.